01 The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
02 The collection, processing and utilization of personal data
• When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will regard the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal information, and process and use your personal data within the scope of this specific purpose; You agree in writing that this website will not use personal data for other purposes
• When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, the website will keep your name, email address, contact information and usage time.
• During normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for our website services. This record is an internal application and will never be released.
• In order to provide accurate services, we will collect statistics and analysis of the collected questionnaires, and analyze the statistical data or explanatory texts of the results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed, but it does not involve Information about a specific individual.
03 The protection of data
• The mainframes of this website are equipped with various information security devices such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are taken only by authorized personnel. Personal data, relevant processing personnel are signed a confidential contract, if there is a violation of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
• If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
04 The website's external links
05 Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
• By your written consent.
• The law expressly states.
• To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
• Cooperate with a public agency or academic research institution, based on public interest, for statistical or academic research, and the data is processed or collected by the provider to identify specific parties in a manner that is not disclosed.
• When you act on the Site, violate the Terms of Service or may harm or impede the Site and other User Rights or cause harm to anyone, the Site Management Unit will disclose your personal information for identification, contact or legal action. Necessary.
• Conducive to your rights and interests.
• When the website commissioned the vendor to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, our website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use. High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some features of the website can not be executed.
07 Amendment to the Privacy Protection Policy