- Keyboard warranty statement
During warranty period, we offer maintenance service, however, regarding any of the following cases, we will charge for service and material replacement:
- All series of Ducky keyboards are covered with a one-year warranty starting from the day of purchase.
- Warranty only applies to defects in materials and/or workmanship, which can occur during normal use. We will provide RMA procedure, maintenance and replacement parts within the warranty period. Customers are responsible for one way shipping charges.
- Products that are caused by human error will not be covered under warranty. Fees will be charged for any repair done by human error, but no there is no guarantee of a successful repair. Some defective items will not be repaired if the damage is too extensive.
- Warranty will be voided if the original serial number on the product, warranty sticker, or product itself is disassembled. If the product is no longer under the warranty period, repair fees will be charged and customers will be responsible for both shipping charges.
- Ducky's warranty only cover the country/region where the retailer is located. Keyboards purchased internationally may not be eligible for warranty coverage.
- Excluded from warranty cover are: faults resulting from lack of maintenance, inadequate servicing, misuse, neglect, accidental damage, liquid spills, the effects of heat or fire, vandalism, theft, environmental conditions, dirt, dust, rodents or insects; cosmetic or superficial damage to casings after purchase; damage caused by power surges or other causes covered by normal contents insurance.